What Information May We Collect and Store
What information we collect, where we get it from, how we use it, and the consequences of not providing the information to us
Purposes of collection of the information
Consequences of withdrawal of consent or failure to provide information
We receive and store any and all information that you enter on this Website or provide to us by any other form of communication, including, but not limited to: electronic mail, regular mail, and phone calls.
The information that we collect and store includes information that may be used to identify you.
|Information we collect and store||Purposes of collection of the information||Consequences of withdrawal of consent or failure to provide information|
|Name||To contact you and process quotations||We can not process booking requests or personalise communications|
|To contact you and process quotations||We can not process booking requests or personalise communications|
With whom we share your information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We retain all of the information that we collect for a period of 2 months.
All visitors or users of this website have the following rights with regard to their personal information:
- The right to access your information.
- The right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.
- The right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you to another provider (where technically feasible).
- Rectification of information: the right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with the Information Commissioner’s Office or any other competent authority.
- The right to stop receiving unwarranted direct marketing.
Exercising Your Rights
Mr Paul King
+49 176 362 71052
We will need to verify your identity prior to effectuating your request and may ask you to provide personal information to do so.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 30 days of receipt. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond. We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request, we will provide you with the reasons for such denial.
Location of Data Processing
All data processing activities undertaken by us take place in Europe.
Data Protection Officer
Paul King is our Data Protection Officer and may be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.